- December 21, 2004 I bicycled to the Huntington Library
for a quick visit. Photos.
- December 19, 2004 I returned to Chantry Flats for the third
finally completed the loop to Mt. Zion via Sturtevant falls, Spruce
Grove Campground, Sturtevant, Mt. Zion, and Hoegee's. Photos.
- December 3, 2004 Hughes Social Dance
- November 28, 2004 I went to the Getty Center and took photos
with my G6
- November 27, 2004 I made it to Japan Expo and
took lots of photos
with the *istD.
- November 26, 2004 I bicycled up to Chantry
Flats and then took the short trail to Sturtevant Falls. Photos
with a Nikon 4100.
- November 14, 2004 I went up to Berkeley to see Anime
at Cal and on the 15th I finally made it to Pinnacles National Monument
to hike around the park. Had a greate time there. Photos.
- November 9, 2004 I went for a walk at the LA Arboretum and
after I found that the road to Chantry Flat was closed.
- November 6, 2004 I went to Akibiyori in Fullerton. Photos.
- November 5, 2004 I took photos at
the Hughes Social Dance Club November Ball
- October 31, 2004 I caught part of the Autumn Festival
at the Van Nuys Japanese Garden.
- October 28, 2004 I took some photos
at the Halloween meeting of the UCLA Japanese Animation Club
- October 17, 2004 I participated in Aidswalk
and of course took photos.
- October 8-10, 2004 I went with my mother and sister to the
reunion in Laughlin. On the way home I rode part of old Route 66.
- October 1-3, 2004 I went to part of Ani-Magic, this
year in Santa Clarita instead of Lancaster. Photos
- Sept 18, 2004 I participated in the Heartwalk
in El Segundo. Photos
2004 I took a trip to San Francisco, stopping at Paso Robles on the way
back for wine tasting. I visited the Japan Town in San Francisco and
attended the Anime Fair while I was there. Here are my photos.
- August 21, 2004 I checked out the Norton
Simon Museum and the Rajput exhibit.
- August 15, 2004 I was at the Nisei Week Ondo (Japanese dancing)
and closing ceremonies.
- August 8, 2004 I took some photos
at the Nisei Week
- July 27-Aug 2, 2004 I took a trip to the East Coast where
- July 22-25, 2004 I was in San Diego where I attended Comic Con,
the Shakespeare Festival at The
Old Globe, the local theater festival at the Lyceum Theater,
visitied the Midway,
and the San
Diego Aerospace Museum. When I got back home I caught part of
Hongwanji Obon Carnival.
- July 17, 2004 I went to the Pasadena Obon
Carnival and the 18th went to the Venice Obon Carnival
for the first time.
- July 10-11, 2004 I visited the CAF museum in
Camarillo, the Oxnard
Obon Carnival, and the Zenshuji Obon
Carnival in Little Tokyo.
- July 2-4, 2004 I attended Anime Expo in Anaheim and took some pictures.
I took a break on Saturday and went to the West Covina Obon
- June 6, 2004 I saw the first part of the cultural
performances at the Torrance Oodles of Noodles
- Memorial Day Weekend I went to the Pacific
Media Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center with Calanimage Eta.
I did take a few pictures
and some video.
- May 9, 2004 I made it to Little Tokyo to see a little of
the Mother's Day events. I caught one of the Hawaiian dance
performances at the JACCC
plaza and the Okinawan
music and dance recital at the Little Tokyo Mall
- May 2, 2004 I went to the Awaya-Kai Koto
recital at El Caminto College
- April 3, 2004 I made a touch and go at the the Pasadena
Cherry Blossom Festival and on the 4th I did the same at the Thai New Years festival
- March 27 and 28, 2004 I made my second trip of the
year to Mammoth to use my telemark skis.
- March 20, 2004 I successfully completed, for once, the
Bell Gardens Tour de Sewer bike
- March 14, 2004 I went to Little Tokyo to see the pageant of riders
dressed as Samurai on horseback.
- March 13, 2004 I bicycled from the Santa Ana Amtrak station
to the Solana Beach station.
- February 29, 2004 I took a ride on my new SV1000 Suzuki to Balboa Park in San
Diego to check out the George
Nakashima exhibit at the Mingei
- On Feb. 8, 2004 for the first time in many yearts I
staggered through a 10K,
the Chinatown Firecracker.
- Jan 31, 2004 I took a cross country ski trip from the Mammoth Main Lodge
to Devil's Postpile. Unfortunately, I didn't plan that well
and I needed a ride out part of the way from a kind snow mobilier.
- The following weekend I went to the Shogatsu ceremonies
at the JACCC
and the JANM
- Jan 1, 2004 I went to Little Tokyo to observe the Japanese New Year
(Shogatsu) celebrations at Weller Square and Little Tokyo Village.
Last Update: 27 October 2013
Web Author: Doug Ikemi